Farr 26er Chromo Rigid Bike Fork 470mm Thru-Axle Chrome
* NEW * Chrome Plated Finish Version!
Whether it’s just for cruising, dirt-jumping or building a heavy-duty bikepacking/adventure rig this fork can handle it!
This new fork model is a great UPGRADE for those that want to update their Retro MTB frames with modern disc-brake stopping power. Add in the 100mm x 15mm lowers and you also get a sturdier and more robust fork that is ready for whatever fun you have in mind with your favourite bike!
Perfect for removing that heavy/unused Suspension Fork on your old 26er, also a nice fork for Gravel Rigs rolling on 27.5″ offroad rubber
- Oversize 31.8mm Chromoly Blades
- Straight Steerer: 28.6mm / 1.1/8”, 300mm Length
- 100mm Lower Spacing
- 15mm Thru-Axle M1.5 Thread ( CNC Machined Alloy Axle Supplied )
- Axle to Crown: 470mm ( suit frames designed for 26″ suspension forks and 27.5″ bikes )
- Offset: 50mm
- Brake Standard : 51mm International Standard ( I.S. )
Reference Weight : 1315g ( with 300mm Steerer Tube )
8 in stock